Have you ever had a clear vision of what you want? Maybe you want to be a millionaire, or debt free, or maybe neither, but something even bigger, than monetary value! However, everytime you stay super focused on your vision, peek a Boo I see you, out pops your paradigm?
This happens to everyone. The best thing is, you can recognize it as ‘fake forecasting,’ once you realize where it is coming from.
I entitle it, forecasting because that’s what it is, a forecast or prediction of the future. The negative feedback is just past events creeping up.
For example: If you wanted to be a millionaire and you came from a background that was no where near a wealthy financial background, the first emotion attached to millionaire goal is probably…’How are you going to do that?”
“You can’t do that and if you could well you should be grateful with what you have and shouldn’t want more!”
My all time favorite statement (not really, but I can laugh at it now), “You know there are people that have less than you, you are so blessed!”
SHUTUP! Is what I say! Sorry, not trying to offend anyone! But someone has to say it!!!! What is life about if you are not striving for the next great adventure? Whether it be monetary, spiritual, emotional, physical or mental.
We tell our students in education, learn all you can, education is power always be of a mindset to learn and evolve. Yet, the mixed signal comes into play when anyone dreams big! Whether it be their own past events creeping into a nonrelated existing event. Or it is the people they are surrounded by.
Instead of staying to long in the vision or goal. Set time aside to relish in it. Feel the emotions you desire to feel, the exhilaration of how awesome your vision/goal truly is! THEN…when one, peek a Boo I see you, negative thought enters, STOP, SAY (nicely) Shutup and move about your day in a terrific mood!
In step by step form:
1. Feel good
2. Visualize/feel what you desire or want before you have it.
3. Subconscious or other outside forces will raise their heads only to say, “Peek a Boo, I see You. Only to place doubt in your head.
4. DO NOT argue with it, or justify why you want what you want!
5. Slide left! Or move on to another thought or conversation to avoid any struggle. (After all you control you, they truly don’t have a say. As for your subconscious saying negative things, remember it is always trying to protect you from hurt that you have felt in the past. However, we don’t live in the past anymore).
6. Next enjoy the events of now. Find the happy spot that is in the present. Expect the best is always coming to you.
7. It’s not your job to know how it’s your job to know what!
You are amazing! The next time the peek a Boo emotions show up simply reply with, “I see you too, and now you are going back to where you belong…in the past.”
Remind yourself, YOU ARE CAPABLE!!!!